When you enrol your child at St Benedict's you enrol the whole family into a school community where everyone is valued and supported. Highly-qualified and caring teachers provide students with an innovative and engaging faith filled learning environment where each child is nurtured and inspired to grow to their full potential.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
Policies and Documents
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2020||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 3 February||Thursday, 9 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 28 April||Friday, 3 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 20 July||Friday, 25 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 12 October||Friday, 18 December|
A non-refundable enrolment deposit of $25 is payable for all students enrolling in Kindergarten. This is credited against your first term fees statement. Fees statements are issued at the beginning of each school term and are payable by the end of Week 4 each term. Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa, B-Pay or Direct Debit.
|Officer Manager||Belinda McRae|
|Phone||(02) 6295 8027|